DEi 010127 Titanium Exhaust Wrap, 2 Inch x 50 Ft Roll
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This exhaust wrap by Design Engineering, Inc. is made from pulverized lava rock and can stand 1800 degrees directly or 2500 degrees indirectly. Perfect for those extreme conditions and you don't need to use any spray-on coatings with it. Resists abrasion for longer life.
- Constructed from pulverized lava rock - titanium-like strength and toughness
- Reduces underhood temps resulting in cooler air intake for improved performance
- Able to handle 25% more heat than conventional wrap
- Capable of handling more heat than any other wrap found in the market today
- It’s pliable - no need to wet the wrap when wrapping tubing
- Will not shrink
- More resistant to temperature/vibration break-down, abrasions, chemical and hot oil spills
- Very cool carbon fiber look
Works best on Stainless Steel headers.
Instruction Sheet (PDF)
More Like This
DEi 010126 Titanium Exhaust Wrap, 1 Inch x 50 Ft Roll
Thermo Tec 11022 Header Wrap, 2 Inch x 50 Ft, Black Color
Thermo Tec 11002 Header Wrap, 2 Inch x 50 Ft, Natural
DEi 010128 Titanium Exhaust Wrap, 1 Inch x 15 Ft Roll
DEi 010129 Titanium Exhaust Wrap, 2 Inch x 15 Ft Roll
Speedway Header and Exhaust Wrap, 2 Inch x 50 Ft, Black Color
Speedway Header and Exhaust Wrap, 2 Inch x 50 Ft, White Color
Thermo Tec 11003 Header Wrap, 2 Inch x 100 Ft, Natural
DEi 010119 Exhaust Pipe Wrap and Locking Ties Kit, 2 In x 25 Ft, Black
DEi 010122 Exhaust Pipe Wrap and Locking Ties Kit, 2 Inch x 25 Ft, Tan
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.