DECO Hydraulic Coil Spring Rater, 0-3000 Pounds
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
We all know that spring rate changes can create dramatic results on the race track. Even a minimal change in rate can be the difference between winning and losing. Dont take your coil spring rate tester for granted. Yet with proper procedure, you can ensure that youll get better consistency and more accurate results with help from DECO Hydraulic Coil Spring Raters.
Take the guess-work out of chassis setup. These hydraulic coil spring rate testers are portable, allowing you to check your springs anywhere. DECO coil spring rater tools feature an adjustable plate which works with springs up to 14" tall. They includes a large, easy to read 4" gauge for precise and accurate readings everytime. Choose the best when it comes to tools for the at-home do-it-yourselfer, choose DECO chassis tools for sophisticated equipment that anyone can use, all at a price anyone can afford!
- Gauge reads from 0-3000 lbs. in 50 lb. increments
- Portable, allowing you to check your springs anywhere
- Adjustable plate for any height spring
- Simple, yet durable construction for ease of operation
- Large, easy to read 4" liquid-filled gauge
- Original patented design for guaranteed accurate results
- Max length spring is 14" tall
- Recommended for springs up to but not exceeding 1,250 lbs
Dont be fooled by copies. DECO is the innovator of the original patented design for guaranteed accurate results whether you are on the street or on the track.
300-3000 Instructions (PDF)