Complete 11" Brake Kit For Mustang II Spindles (G-Sale)
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
InfoUpgrade your Mustang II based suspension from the stock 9-1/4" rotors to 11" rotors with powerful single piston floating calipers.
Requires no machining. For use on 1974-1980 Pinto, Bobcat and Mustang II spindles.
- New 11" brake rotor, 5 x 4-3/4"
- Semi-metallic brake pads
- GM Caliper slide bolts
- Rebuilt 1969-1977 calipers (7/16"-20 inlets)
- GM to Ford brake brackets
- 1978-Up hardware
- New bearing and seal adapters
- Inner bearing cups
- Inner bearing cones
- Outer bearing cones
- Outer bearing cups
- Dust caps
- Does not include washers or spindle nuts
GM bolt pattern 5 on 4-3/4" (increases track width 1").
This kit has been assembled and installed, but it don't look like it was ever run.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
This product has no reviews.