Complete 11" Brake Kit For Mustang II Spindles (G-Sale)
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
InfoUpgrade your Mustang II based suspension from the stock 9-1/4" rotors to 11" rotors with powerful single piston floating calipers.
Requires no machining. For use on 1974-1980 Pinto, Bobcat and Mustang II spindles.
- New 11" brake rotor, 5 x 4-3/4"
- Semi-metallic brake pads
- GM Caliper slide bolts
- Rebuilt 1969-1977 calipers (7/16"-20 inlets)
- GM to Ford brake brackets
- 1978-Up hardware
- New bearing and seal adapters
- Inner bearing cups
- Inner bearing cones
- Outer bearing cones
- Outer bearing cups
- Dust caps
- Does not include washers or spindle nuts
GM bolt pattern 5 on 4-3/4" (increases track width 1").
This kit has been assembled and installed, but it don't look like it was ever run.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS