Black Ah-oo-gah Horn
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Relay Kit: An ah-oo-gah horn uses as much electricity as some starters. A new horn with a "grinding" or "sick cow" sound is a sure sign it isn't receiving enough amps. Cure this and prevent an overheated circuit with relay 910-64044 and prewired plug kit 913-64381. This kit is highly recommended for safety reasons and best tone.
You may also be interested in:
Original Hollywood Wolf WhistleMore Info
Chrome Ah-Ooo-Gah Horn 12v$49.99More Info
Budget 40-Amp Relay KitMore Info
Push Button Starter SwitchMore Info
Book - How To Wire Your Street RodMore Info
Nostalgia buffs will appreciate this blast from the past! Imitates that famous, sexy whistle. All metal construction that features hi-grade die casting and a hammer-tone finish. Attaches to vacuum source on any carbureted (non-fuel injected/non-computer controlled) engine. Mounting instructions and hardware included.Hollywood Wolf Whistle Installation Instructions (PDF)
Chrome Ahhoogah Horn 12v 110 dB(A) 490Hz frequency.
- Ah-ooo-Gah Horn with Chomed Plastic Body
- 490 Hz Frequency
- Sound Output: 110 db (+-) 10 db
- Chrome Plated, Economic Style
Use this handy 40 amp relay to wire up your 12 volt horn, electric fuel pump, electric fan with sensor, shaved door handles, or whatever! Contains relay, plug, wire, and instructions.
The wiring would be as follows (included in kit instructions):
- Red Wire #30 Prong = main 12V power source
- Black Wire #85 Prong = Electric fan sensor OR low (oil) pressure switch OR grounding switch
- Blue Wire #86 Prong = 12V toggle switch OR ignition switch "ACC" terminal
- Yellow Wire #87 Prong = to fan or fuel pump + lead
- White Wire or Center Prong = not normally used
Momentary switch has rubber boot which protects switch from moisture. Easy install to give any classic car that hot rod feel. Features a high quality die cast zinc housing with brass terminals.
By Jack Sweeden. This book is a fully illustrated, instructional guide that takes you step-by-step through wiring your street rod. 12 pages.