COMP Cams 800-16 Chevy Solid Lifters with Oil Hole
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
With the increased rpm, additional spring pressure and aggressive cam designs of today’s performance engines, premature cam wear is a major problem. COMP Cams has answered the challenge with the new Oil Injection solid mechanical lifters that feature a precision 0.012” oil feed hole in the cam face. The added oiling capacity creates a boundary layer that protects both the lifter and cam lobe from excessive wear.
COMP Cams lifters are manufactured to the highest standards and when used with their oil additive, will give you the best results.
- Cadillac 472-500
- Chevy 348-409 (1958-65)
- Chevy 265-400
- Chevy 396-454
- Oldsmobile 265-455
- Pontiac 260-455
- Diameter: .842"
- Seat Height: 1.88"
- Weight: 86 grams
Item Detailsw/ .012" hole on lifter face.
You may also be interested in:
Speedway Small Block Chevy Solid LiftersMore Info
COMP Cams 2900-16 Chevy Solid LiftersPrice: $114.99More Info
COMP Cams 159-12 Engine Break-In Lube Oil AdditiveMore Info
Isky Racing Cams RL-48 Camshaft Rev Lube, 4 Oz.More Info
Champion Racing Oil 4111H 20W-50 Synthetic Engine OilMore Info
Any time you put in a new cam, you must use new lifters!
Mechanical lifters feature precision ground bodies for long life and durability. For engines that require top end oiling through the lifter.
Our lifters feature precise oil metering to ensure proper lubrication of the rocker arms and related components, while eliminating excess oil to the rest of the valve train. All 1955-86 Chevy V8. Set of 16.
COMP Cams Performance Series Solid/Mechanical Lifters are premium lifters designed specifically for high-end street and race applications. Built to extreme precision tolerances to create the most durable solid lifters available, Performance Series Lifters are engineered to handle elevated, race application valve spring pressures. Each lifter features a precision-ground crown radius and surface finish to extend high-rpm durability and promote compatibility with performance camshafts.
- Precision-ground crown radius and surface finish to promote performance camshaft compatibility and high-rpm durability
- Lightweight design and premium one-piece pushrod seat provide an extended rpm range
- Precision-machined and accurately located oil band to yield a consistent, properly metered oil flow
- Designed for elevated, race application valve spring pressures
- Ideal for high-end street and race engines
ZDDP-enhanced Engine Break-In Lube Oil Additive from COMP Cams provides maximum engine life while also allowing it to reach its full performance potential. It does so by improving the surface mating of valve train components (especially flat tappets), rotating assembly, rod journals, piston rings, valve guides and other vital areas of the engine. This proprietary break-in lube formula includes the optimum amount of critical additives ZDDP (Zinc & Phosphorus), Molybdenum, detergents and high grade base oil.
The multi-viscosity, mineral-based COMP Cams Engine Break-In Oil Additive is fully-formulated and requires no additives or supplements. In addition, the oil is fully compatible with gasoline, methanol and high octane racing fuels.
Isky Rev Lube is a moly-sulphide paste used to protect cam lobes and tappets, rocker arms, valve stems and guides, push rod ends and distributor drive gears during initial start-up and break-in.
Learn why using assembly lube is so important in our tech article, Installing New Hardware.
Modern motor oils have low levels of friction-reducing zinc and are not suited for harsh racing conditions. Champion Racing XP Synthetic Blend Engine Oil is specifically formulated for competition engines that use high octane gasoline or exotic racing fuels.
- High levels of zinc (ZDDP) anti-wear additive
- Dyno proven to increase horsepower by reducing friction
- Offers film strength and viscosity stability at higher temperatures
- Formulated for the protection of flat tappet cams, roller cams and bearings in turbo and supercharged racing engines
- Increases high-temp oil pressure and compression
- Compatible with all racing fuels including methanol
- Provides upper cylinder anti-wear protection
- Reduces engine oil temperature
- Compatible with other petroleum and synthetic oils
Ideal for sprint cars, midgets, stock cars, dragsters and other extreme-duty applications. Also works great for breaking in new engines.