COMP Cams 891-16 Chevy Endure-X Solid Roller Lifters, Small Base Cam
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Today’s engines place a greater demand on lifters than ever before. With more aggressive cam lobe designs and increased rpm ranges, it takes a superior roller lifter to withstand the abuse. COMP Cams has set the industry standard with the Endure-X Solid Roller Lifters. Endure-X Lifters are fully heat-treated, machined to ultra-high tolerances, and are fully rebuildable.
Recommended for use with .875" or smaller base circle camshafts. Fits small block Chevy V8 265-400 (set of eight lifters).
- Removable Link Bar
- Patented assembly with benefits of a removable link bar
- Safety of a captured link bar
- EDM Oil Injection Technology
- Bearing assembly receives constant flow of pressurized oil via precision hole aimed directly at needle bearings
- Precision Sorted Bearings
- Needle bearings are sorted by size to distribute load evenly
- Prevents premature wear and failure
- Tool Steel Axle
- Made of wear resistant tool steel to prolong the life of roller assembly, particularly in high rpm applications
NotesNOTE: 282-89116 is recommended for .875" or smaller base circle cams. If your cam has a .900" or larger base circle you should use standard lifters such as 282-81816. They are the same length as Comp's standard roller lifters. The difference is that the oil supply band is machined approx. .125" higher on these small base circle lifters which ensures that the lifters are supplied with oil properly.
- Diameter: .842"
- Weight: 122 grams
- Pushrod Seat Location: Centered
- Oil Hole vs. Axle: Perpendicular
- Seat Height: 1.88"
You may also be interested in:
Crower 66200-16 Small Block Chevy Roller TappetsView$459.99Compare