Cold Fire Supression System - 2 Liter Cylinder
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Cold Fire™ is a multi-purpose fire suppressing agent that beats other foams hands-down! Completely 'green' and non-toxic, Cold Fire puts out any Class A or B fire, hydrocarbons or polar solvents, as well as metals, tires, and asphalt. Also suppresses vapors and helps to remediate spills.
- UL Listed - 2N75
- Will extinguish Class A, Class B, flammable metals and grease fires
- Dilution rate down to just 0.15% for Class A fires
- Meets NFPA 18 Standards
- Hazardous Materials Identification System (HMIS) rating of 0,0,0 - same as water
- 100% soluble in water
- Extinguishes fires (even oil and alcohol-based fires) quickly and on contact; effective on oil well and tanker fires, tire fires, fuel/ethanol fires, grass, brush and forest fires, and metal fires (including magnesium and aluminum)
- Will not gel or crystalize in foam tanks, hoses or nozzles - less cleanup
- Indefinite Shelf Life - never throw away unused foam!
- Completely non-toxic and biodegradable
- Can use in foam tanks, batch mixed, CAFS systems - even water canisters!
- Automatic and manual actuation
- Condensed lightweight design
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive and environmentally friendly
- Kit includes everything to complete system
- Recharge and reset in minutes
- (1) - 2L Cylinder (17-1/2" overall length, cylinder body is 12-1/2" long x 4-1/2" dia)
- (1) - Dip Tube
- (1) - 2L Mounting Bracket
- (2) - 3/8" Male Connectors
- (1) - 3' Length of Composite Nozzle Line
- (1) - 8' Length of Composite Nozzle Line
- (2) - Nozzles
- (1) - 12' Detection Tube
- (15) - Tie-wraps
- (15) - Loop Clamps
- (15) - Screws
- (2) - Bottles of Coldfire 32 degree premix
Please refer to Cold Fire Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
NotesIncludes cylinder, bracket, connectors, line, nozzles, detection tube, clamps, screws and Coldfire premix.
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.