Cold Fire Suppression System - Fire Suppressing Agent
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Our Cold Fire Suppression System is the first system of its type to offer automatic fire detection. The proprietary sensing method coupled with a manual activation button ensures complete protection in any scenario. Cold Fire™ is a multi-purpose fire suppressing agent that beats other foams hands-down! Completely 'green' and non-toxic, Cold Fire puts out any Class A or B fire, hydrocarbons or polar solvents, as well as metals, tires, and asphalt. Also suppresses vapors and helps to remediate spills.
- UL Listed - 2N75
- Will extinguish Class A, Class B, flammable metals and grease fires
- Dilution rate down to just 0.15% for Class A fires
- Meets NFPA 18 Standards
- Hazardous Materials Identification System (HMIS) rating of 0,0,0 - same as water
- 100% soluble in water
- Extinguishes fires (even oil and alcohol-based fires) quickly and on contact; effective on oil well and tanker fires, tire fires, fuel/ethanol fires, grass, brush and forest fires, and metal fires (including magnesium and aluminum)
- Will not gel or crystalize in foam tanks, hoses or nozzles - less cleanup
- Indefinite Shelf Life - never throw away unused foam!
- Completely non-toxic and biodegradable
- Can use in foam tanks, batch mixed, CAFS systems - even water canisters!
Fire Suppressing Agent for Cold Fire Suppression System.
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive and environmentally friendly
- 32 Degree premix is included in complete kit
- Choose 0 Degree or 32 Degree premix
Please refer to Cold Fire Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
More Like This
Cold Fire Suppression System Nozzles w/ Fitting
Cold Fire Suppression System - Complete 1 Liter System
Cold Fire Suppression System - Service Components, Detection Tube Kit
Cold Fire Suppression System, Composite Tubing For Nozzle Line
Cold Fire Super Systems 910-75051 Suppression System Manual Actuator
Fire Bottle RC-250 Sprint Car Fire Suppression System, 2.5 Lbs.
Speedway Budget Fire Extinguisher, 2 Pounds
Fire Bottle BRC-500-1 Fire Suppression System, 5 Lbs.
H3R Performance HG100C HalGuard 1.4 Lb. Fire Extinguisher, Chrome
H3R Performance HG100B HalGuard 1.4 Lb. Fire Extinguisher, Black
Q & A
Videos & Articles
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.