Cloyes Gear 9-3110 Big Block Chevy 396-454 True Roller Timing Chain
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Cloyes True Rollers are the original, all-out race proven double roller timing chain sets. Cam sprockets are balanced and made from heat treated 30,000 PSI tensile cast iron, or SAE D7003 ductile iron. Sets have multi-keyway crank sprockets.
- Ductile Iron or Induction Hardened Cast Iron Cam Sprocket
- Cloyes Premium True Roller Chain with .250 Diameter Rollers
- SAE 1144 Billet Steel, Induction Hardened Crank Sprocket with 3 keyways, +/- 4 Degrees
- All sets are “Hand Matched” to ensure true center distance
Fits 1965-1994 396-454 Chevy Big Block V8.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Chevy Cam Degree Bushing Kit, Even DegreesView$19.99
Garage Sale - Tru-Gear Big Block 396-454 Chevy Gear DriveView$149.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Replace your timing chain with a Speedway Tru-Gear gear drive. Unlike timing chains, a gear drive doesn't stretch, so your cam timing stays more accurate. We builds these drives with dual idler gears, making them more stable than single idler gear drives. A Tru Gear gear drive is as easy to install as a timing chain and will fit under your stock timing chain cover.
- Easy to install
- Compatible with all standard camshafts
- SAE 660 silicon bronze rear thrust ring included
- Rugged Cr40 alloy steel gears assure prolonged trouble-free operation
- Axial needle and cage forward thrust bearings reduce friction
- Designed for precise multiple cam timing adjustments
- Includes 0-2-4-6-8° cam degree bushings
- Absolutely no adverse wear to camshaft or valvetrain components
- Dyno tests prove no horsepower loss compared to a chain
For use on Chevrolet Big Block engines 396-454 c.i.Compare