Clevite Engine Parts SH-1349S-STD H-Series S/B Chevy Cam Bearings
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
InfoClevites H-Series was developed primarily for use in NASCAR type racing, but they are suitable for all types of competition engines.
- Use H-series bearings with crankshafts that have oversize fillets and where engines run in the medium to high RPM range.
- H-Series bearings should be used if contact patterns obtained with P-series parts are too narrow. Contact pattern should ideally cover 2/3 to 3/4 of the bearing surface.
- If you arent sure which type of performance bearing to start with, the H-Series will be your best choice.
H-Series Features (Link)
Item DetailsStandard Size
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Clevite Engine Parts SH290S P-Series Small Block Chevy Cam BearingsView$29.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Not to be confused with standard "passenger" car bearings, Clevites P-Series is their oldest line of premium high performance bearings.
- Use P-Series rod bearings where extremely high RPM’s cause severe rod bore close-in.
- Use P-Series main bearings where higher eccentricity is desired to narrow bearing contact patterns and to provide increased oiling to rod bearings.
P-Series Features (Link)
Item DetailsStandard SizeCompare