Clayton Machine GM A/F/X-Body Throttle/Brake Pedal Assembly
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These throttle assemblies from Clayton Machine Works are fully adjustable and feature unique designed molded rubber inserts, with a spring loaded gas pedal. Billet throttle assemblies feature an anodized finish with machined highlights.
- Sold as a complete kit (Billet throttle assemblies and matching pedal covers)
- Black anodized finish with machined highlights.
- Fits 1967-1969 Camaro & Firebird, 1968 and up Nova, 1964-67 GM A-Body
- Matches “SH-203” series shifters
- Fully adjustable and feature molded rubber inserts, with a spring loaded gas pedal.
- Pedal covers require no drilling for installation
- 1936-1939 Pontiacs
- 1940 Pontiac Deluxe
- 1941 Pontiac Deluxe Torpedo
- 1942-1948 Pontiac Torpedos
- 1964-1972 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser
- 1964-1969 Buick Sport Wagon
- 1964-1967 Pontiac GTO, Chevrolet Malibu SS, Oldsmobile 442, Buick GS
- 1968-1972 El Camino
- 1968-1972 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1970-1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1973 Pontiac LeMans
- 1973 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
- 1974-1976 Chevelle Laguna
- 1973-1974 Buick Century GS
- 1973-1975 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1976 Buick Century Turbo
- 1977 Pontiac Can-Am
F- Body Applications:
- 1967-2002 Chevrolet Camaro and Pontiac Firebird
- 1962–1967 Chevrolet Chevy II
- 1968–1979 Chevrolet Nova
- 1973–1974; 1975 sedan only Buick Apollo
- 1975 coupe only; 1976–1979 Buick Skylark
- 1973–1979 Oldsmobile Omega
- 1971–1977 Pontiac Ventura
- 1977–1979 Pontiac Phoenix
More Like This
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKM1 A/F/X Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKA2 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Throttle Pedal ASM
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKA3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKM2 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Throttle Pedal ASM
Clayton Machine TA-206-BKM3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Clayton Machine TA-206-GKM2 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Throttle Pedal ASM
Clayton Machine TA-206-GKM3 1968-72 GM A-Body Throttle Pedal Assembly
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.