Classic Instruments SN34 Fuel Link Interface
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Put an end to mismatched fuel senders to gauge ohm ranges and erratic movement from fuel slosh with this fuel link interface from Classic Instruments. This fuel link interface allows you to calibrate a custom ohm range (between 0-350 ohms) and has on-board push button with LED readout for calibration. This fuel link interface is compatible with nearly any short sweep fuel gauge and fuel sender combination. The gauge is calibrated at every 1/4 tank reading to ensure accurate readings and the low fuel light is triggered at 1/8 tank. This fuel link interface has a compact design (3" x 2" x 1.5") with under-dash installation mounting holes and has easy screw terminal wire connections. This fuel link interface is proudly made in the USA.
Compatible preset fuel sender ohm ranges (empty to full)
- 240-33, standard aftermarket
- 0-90, GM Type 1966 and later
- 0-30, GM Type 1964 and earlier
- 16-158, Ford Type 1987 and later
- 75-10, Ford type 1986 and earlier
- 90-0, Toyota and Nissan 1985 and later
- 40-250, Late model GM
- 10-180 VDO
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.