Classic Instruments designed these gauges specifically for your '57 Chevy car. This package replaces your original gauges and incorporates a 140 mph speedometer, 8000 rpm tachometer, oil pressure, volt, water temperatrure, fuel level plus high beam indicator. Classic has built the essential electronic circuit boards right into the gague. Electronic speedometer calibration no longer requires knuckle busting or removal of the dash panel! No remote sender needed.
The fuel gauge is calibrated 0-30 ohms so it will work with your original '57 sending unit and all other sending units are included. Dash bezel not included, reuse your original.
- Fuel gauge set up for 1957 stock fuel sending unit (0-30 ohms)
- Includes mounting bracket to mount in stock 1957 gauge bezel
- Polished stainless gauge bezels over flat glass face
- Electric programmable speedometer
This gauge set includes:
- Programmable, electronic speedometer (includes GM style speedo sender)
- Electronic oil pressure gauge (plus sender)
- Electronic temperature gauge (plus sender)
- Fuel level gauge that is compatible with stock Chevy sending unit (does NOT include the fuel sender. You will need to re-use your original fuel sending unit.)