Classic Instruments BET00W Bel Era III White Direct Fit Package
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Bel Era III direct-fit package offers the perfect combination of all-electric technology and the nostalgic stock look of 1955-’56 Chevys. Built with an injection molded housing and dual-layer design, providing a speedometer, fuel gauge, oil, temp, and volt gauges all in one easy to install cluster. New to the Bel Era III is a fuel sender selector switch to easily choose the correct range during installation.
- Fuel sender selector swtich
- Built-in ECM signal filter switch, on-board filter switch to allow direct connections to ECM speed signals
- Classic instruments ZST technology
- LED lighting with built-in dimmer, turn signals, high beam, and additional warning indicator
- Glass lens included
- Single-connector wiring harness for quicker setup
- White in color
- Available in three additional colors
- Arrives ready to install in existing bezel, bezel not included
More Like This
Stewart Warner 82224 Wings Six White Gauge Set, Electric/Mechanical
Auto Meter 1302 Arctic White 5 Piece Gauge Kit
Omega Kustom 5-Gauge Set, Kool White, 3-3/8, Electric
Classic Instruments CW02SLF White Series Quad Gauges, 3-3/8 Inch
Omega Kustom 1951-52 Ford Pickup Quad Gauge Set, Kool White, 4-3/8
Omega Kustom 1947-53 Chevy Pickup Quad Gauge Set, Kool White, 4-3/8
Omega Kustom 1954 Chevy Pickup Quad Gauge Set, Kool White, 4-3/8
Speedway 6-Gauge Set, White Face, 3-3/8, Mechanical
Auto Meter 1200 Old-Tyme White II 5 Piece Gauge Set, Electric
Classic Instruments Velocity Series Gauge Set, 6 Piece
Q & A
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.