Classic Instruments BET00B Bel Era III Black Direct Fit Package
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Bel Era III direct-fit package offers the perfect combination of all-electric technology and the nostalgic stock look of 1955-’56 Chevys. Built with an injection molded housing and dual-layer design, providing a speedometer, fuel gauge, oil, temp, and volt gauges all in one easy to install cluster. New to the Bel Era III is a fuel sender selector switch to easily choose the correct range during installation.
- Fuel sender selector swtich
- Built-in ECM signal filter switch, on-board filter switch to allow direct connections to ECM speed signals
- Classic instruments ZST technology
- LED lighting with built-in dimmer, turn signals, high beam, and additional warning indicator
- Glass lens included
- Single-connector wiring harness for quicker setup
- Black in color
- Available in three additional colors
- Arrives ready to install in existing bezel, bezel not included
More Like This
Classic Instruments BET00G Bel Era III Gray Direct Fit Package
Stewart Warner 82223 Wings Six Gauge Set, Electric, Black Face
Stewart Warner 82227 Five Gauge Set, Electric/Mechanical, Black
Classic Instruments TF01B 1955-59 Chevy Truck Gauge Set, Black Face
Omega Kustom 1951-52 Ford Pickup Quad Gauge Set, Black Top, 4-3/8
Classic Instruments Speedometer Gauge Set, V8 Speedster Face
Classic Instruments MA01BLF Moal Bomber Series Gauge Set
Classic Instruments Velocity Series Gauge Set, 6 Piece
Speedway Stewart-Warner 2-1/16In Oil Pressure and Water Temp Gauge Set
Omega Kustom Quad Gauge Set, Black Top, 3-3/8, Electric
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
by TimTim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.