Classic Instruments BE01BB 55-56 Chevy Bel Era Series Black Gauge Set
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Classic Instruments designed these gauges specifically for your 1955-56 Chevy car. This package replaces your original gauges and incorporates a 140 mph speedometer, 8000 rpm tachometer, oil pressure, volt, water temperature, fuel level plus turn signal and high beam indicators. The fuel gauge is calibrated for 0-30 ohm so it will work with your original '55-'56 sending unit, and all other sending units are included. Bezel not included, reuse your original.
Bezel not included, must reuse your original.
Shift indicator is NOT included
No remote sender needed. Classic has built the essential electronic circuit boards right into the gauge. Electronic speedometer calibration no longer requires knuckle busting or removal of the dash panel!
140 MPH electronic programmable speedometer
- 8000 RPM tachometer
- Fuel, volts, oil and temp gauges
- Plug & play set-up with remote interface control box
- Fuel gauge set up for stock fuel sending unit (0-30 ohms)
- Fits into stock or aftermarket '55-'56 bezel
- All kits come with glass lens
- Programmable, electronic speedometer (includes GM style speedo sender)
- Electronic oil pressure gauge (plus sender)
- Electronic temperature gauge (plus sender)
- Fuel level gauge that is compatible with stock Chevy sending unit (does NOT include the fuel sender. You will need to re-use your original fuel sending unit.)
NotesComes with glass lens and sending units. Does not come with bezel. Requires re-use of stock bezel.
More Like This
Classic Instruments BE01G 1955-56 Chevy Bel Era Series Gauge Set, Grey
Classic Instruments BE01WW 55-56 Chevy Bel Era Series White Gauge Set
Stewart Warner 2 Gauge Panels
Stewart Warner 4 Gauge Panels
Stewart Warner 3 Gauge Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure & Water Temp. Panel
Classic Instruments BE01T 1955-56 Chevy Bel Era Series Gauge Set, Tan
Stewart Warner 3 Gauge Oil Pressure, Oil Temp. & Water Temp. Panel
Auto Meter Sport Comp 2 gauge Panel
Auto Meter Sport Comp 4 Gauge Panel
Auto Meter Liquid Filled 2 Gauge Panel
Q & A
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.