GM Metric Stock Car Racing Upper Control Arms, Aluminum Cross Shaft
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (24)
What's in the Box
These oval track racing A-arms are 40% stronger than the stock stamped steel arms. The A-arms bolt to your stock mounts and accept stock ball joints. These control arms have a 1/4" thick steel plate where the ball joint bolts in. Fits 1978-87 mid-size GM Metric chassis.
- 4130 chromoly steel construction
- Aluminum cross shaft
- Bolts to stock 1978-87 Metric mounts (6-7/8" center-to-center)
- Greaseable steel bushings
- Accepts stock K5208 style Metric ball joints
- Available for right (passenger side) or left (drivers side)
- Right arm length is 8"
- Left arm length is 8.5"
Use with mount plate 916-34312.
When using on a drag race or S-10 application, consider using RH arm for both sides as both will be 8" long; arm can just be flipped over for LH side (RH arm is 8").
You may also be interested in:
Speedway 1970-02 GM K5208 Style Upper Ball JointView$14.99Compare
AFCO 20032 K5208 Standard GM Upper Ball JointView$24.99Compare