Chromoly Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8-18 RH Male Thread, 5/8 Inch Hole
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Heat treated, 4130 chromoly steel body with a hard chrome plated, heat treated ball to support heavy shock loads. Injection molded Kevlar/Teflon® liner seals out dirt and debris.
- Kevlar/Teflon® race reduces slop & eliminates binding
- Provides smooth & precise movement of steering & suspension
- The ultimate in strength & durability
- 5/8" RH thread w/ 5/8" hole
Applications: Steering & suspension for racing & high horsepower applications.
Chromoly Rod End Chart (GIF)
ASSEMBLY TIP: To ease assembly, be sure to run a tap or die through the threads on chrome plated fasteners and apply an anti-seize compound to prevent galling of the threads.
More Like This
QA1 HMR10HT H Series Rod End, Chromoly Steel, 3-Piece, Each
QA1 HMR10 H Series Rod End, Male 5/8-18 RH, 5/8 in. Bore, 3-Piece, Each
QA1 PCMR10 PCM Series Rod End, Chromoly Steel, 2-Piece, Each
Pro-1 Chromoly Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8-18 RH Male
AFCO 10456 Chromoly Heim Rod End, 5/8-18 RH Male
QA1 PCYMR10T High Misalign Chromoly Heim Joint Rod Ends 5/8-18 RH Male
QA1 HMR10T H Series Rod End, Chromoly Steel, 3-Piece, Each
QA1 PCMR10T PCM Series Rod End, Chromoly, Male 5/8-18 RH, 2-Piece
QA1 XMR10 X Series Rod End, Chromoly Steel, 2-Piece, Each
Chrome Plated Chromoly Heim Joint Rod Ends, 5/8-18 RH Male