Chrome/Stainless Flex Fan
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Features a chrome plated steel hub center with stainless steel blades. Great for applications where space is at a premium.
- Standard Rotation (clockwise)
- Rated to 8,000+ RPM
- Narrow blade width and moderate pitch improves air flow with minimal horsepower loss
- Specially formed blade tips minimize fan noise
- Two piece steel center hubs for positive blade attachment
- Flange bolt spacing: 1-3/4" - 2-1/4" (1.309"-2.782")
- Mounting surface to front: 1/4"
- Mounting surface to rear: 7/8"
- Blade pitch: 50°
Learn more about the importance of using a fan and shroud with our radiators by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
Derale Performance Plain Stainless Flex Fan
Perma-Cool 96150 Turbo Flex Reverse Stainless Flex Fan, 15 In, Chrome
Perma-Cool 96170 Turbo Flex Reverse Stainless Flex Fan, 17 In, Chrome
Flex-a-lite Heavy Duty Aluminum Cooling Fan
Flex-a-lite Heavy Duty Steel Cooling Fan
Perma-Cool 86170 Turbo Flex Reverse Stainless Flex Fan, 17 Inch, Black
Perma-Cool 86150 Turbo Flex Reverse Stainless Flex Fan, 15 Inch, Black
AFCO 80181 HD Six Blade Cooling Fan, 17 Inch Steel
AFCO HD Six Blade Cooling Fan, 15 Inch Aluminum
AFCO 80183 Steel Four Blade Fan, 18 Inch
Q & A
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.