Chrome Model A Tail Light Bracket, Left
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Chrome plated stamped steel Model A tail light bracket only (taillight is not included). Left side bracket will mount license plate bracket.
- Mount point to mount point is 5-3/8"
- The flange to which the taillight attaches is 2.375" round, with the taillight bolt holes (2 of them, ¼" diameter), horizontal, 1.75" apart
- The flanges for the taillight and the fender are not parallel, but are the closest at 4.5"
- The fender flange is triangle-shaped, 3.625" wide by 2.75" tall
- The 3-bolt pattern of the fender flange is 2.25" by 2.25" by 2.875" (1/4" square holes)
- Three holes are drilled to mount this bracket to your Model A fender:
- The bottom two holes are 3-7/8" center to center
- The top hole is 3-3/8" center to center with each bottom hole
More Like This
Chrome Model A Tail Light Bracket, Right
1949-1950 Chevy Chrome Tail Light Assembly, LH (Drivers) Side
1949-1950 Chevy Chrome Tail Light Assembly, RH (Passenger) Side
Black Model A Tail Light Bracket, Left
Black Model A Tail Light Bracket, Right
Speedway 1950 Pontiac LED Tail Light Assembly
Speedway 1951-52 Chevy Car LED Tail Light Assembly
1939 Chevy LED Taillight Assembly
1928-1931 Ford Model A LED Tail Light
Weld-On Ford Model A Tail Light Bracket
Q & A
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. not only has an awesome 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery, he has a Mullins trailer that he restyled to match "Elmer". Jeff took the time to write up what he went through to make the style of the Mullins match up better.