Garage Sale - Professional Products 30000 Chevy Powerfire Ready-to-Run Distributor
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
This is the easiest to install, easiest to adjust CNC machined distributor you will find. Just drop in as you normally would, hook up the three wires, set the initial timing, run a vacuum line to the advance and you are ready to dial it in. Literally. The knob on the side allows you to change timing up or down 1/2 a degree at a time. Starts producing a super hot spark at 50 rpm for easy starting and keeps putting out through 10,000 rpm. It also has a small diameter cap to clear tight fit applications.
- Cap diameter is 4.138 or slightly over 4 1/8”
- Cap diameter at the hold down boss is 4.624 or approximately 4 5/8”
- Cap height is 4.354 or about 4 3/8” from attachment surface to top of male plug wire post
- Comes with the plug wire retainer plate and a 3 wire pigtail with female plug in
Cap has HEI-style terminals. Fits Small Block and Big Block Chevy V8.
- Three wire hookup - orange to negative side of coil, red to positive side of coil, and black to ground. Includes female plug pigtail.
- Remote coil is required. Coil # 547-8202 is suggested.
- Cap diameter is 4.138". Cap diameter at the hold down boss is 4.624". Cap height is 4.354" from attachment surface to top of male plug wire post.
- Easy 3-wire install with no external spark box necessary
- Precision CNC machining and hand assembled construction
- Patent pending positive lock manual advance/retard knob
- Distributor can be accurately advanced or retarded in 1/2-degree increments on the fly
- Each click of the knob provides a 1/2-degree change to total ignition timing
- Get accurate settings easily
- Accurate super hot spark all the way through 10,000 RPM
- Hardened steel .50” diameter steel shaft with sealed roller bearing upper support and bronze bushed lower support for stability at max RPM
- Powerful magnetic pickup and CNC machined reluctor pickup
- Fully adjustable advance mechanism with easy to use spring and bushing design for a nearly infinite advance curve
- Powerfire module built in for drop-in reliability from 50 to 10,000 RPM.
- Hot cranking spark as low as 50 RPM
- Black anodized base with laser etched timing marks for visibility
- High quality injection molded caps with brass terminals for long life and conductivity
- Plug wire retainer plate secures plug wires to cap
You may also be interested in:
Moroso 73225 Spark Plug Wires, 90 Degree, Spiral Core, Blue MaxPrice: $89.99More Info
MSD 8207 Blaster SS CoilPrice: $49.99More Info
MSD 5554 Street-Fire Spark Plug Wires Set, Small Block Chevy 350 HEIMore Info
PerTronix D7100801 Chevy Ignitor III Billet DistributorMore Info
MSD 8202 Blaster 2 Ignition CoilMore Info
The superiority of Moroso Blue Max 8 mm, 800 ohm Spiral Core Wire comes from over 27 years of continual refinement. The combination of Moroso engineering expertise and a rigorous testing program makes this the finest ignition wire available for street or race. These sets are terminated at the plug end only and include enough wire length and terminals to fit HEI or Non-HEI distributors. You install the distributor ends. Wire color is blue.
- Universal plug wire set
- Optimized combination of capacitance, inductance and resistance provides spark energy and EMI protection
- Eliminates interference with on-board electronics and provides static-free sound quality for car audio systems
- Spark plug terminals and boots factory installed
- You install distributor ends
- Fits HEI or Socket style caps
Learn how to properly attach new spark plug terminals and boots by reading our tech article. How to Install Spark Plug Wire Ends.
Don’t let the compact size of the Blaster SS Coil fool you, because it is packed with performance! The efficient E-core windings are designed to produce high amounts of current without sacrificing the voltage output. In fact, when used with an MSD 6 Series Ignition, the Blaster SS produces 300 milliamps with a maximum voltage output of 40,000 volts! The secondary windings are wound on a segmented bobbin which reduces the chance of voltage breakdown between the primary and secondary windings. For more protection, these windings are encased in a polyurethane compound for complete protection against vibration. The Blaster SS features brass terminals and a sturdy Rynite housing. It is supplied with a 90° boot, terminal and vibration mounts. A great addition to CD Ignitions and some stock applications.
- Improved output coil for electronic ignitions, and MSD Ignitions
- Efficient winding design and assembly creates a compact housing
- Primary and secondary windings are encased in Ciba polyurethane
- 70:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Dupont Rynite housing with a tall tower and brass primary terminals
547-8207 Instructions (PDF)
Street Fire low resistance spark plug wires feature a low resistance conductor that’s wrapped in a sleek and durable black sleeve. The terminals are covered in black boots that protect the conductor from engine heat to ensure spark delivery. Street Fire spark plug wires have the quality you've come to expect from MSD Ignition at a price that's comparable to other brands. They feature spiral-wound, low-resistance conductors and high EMI suppression capabilities, with 90 degree boots.
- Long enough to go over valve covers
- Helically wound conductor suppresses electro and radio noise
- Kevlar core combination for great strength and durability
- Heavy duty terminals for secure connection
- 8mm silicone and synthetic jacket resists heat and abrasion
- 500 ohms per foot resistance for improved spark delivery and power
- Silicone boots protect against high exhaust temps
PerTronix Plug-n-Play Ignitor III Flame-Thrower billet distributors give you CD ignition box performance without the box! Ignitor III systems produce multiple sparks through the entire RPM range, but DO NOT require an external ignition "box." Plus, the Ignitor III module has an adaptive dwell feature which maintains peak energy throughout the entire RPM range.
- Does NOT have provisions for a vacuum advance.
- Can be used with most ignition coils 0.6 Ohms or greater.
- For 12 volt negative ground systems. Requires 12-14 Volts.
- Must use suppression spiral core ignition wires (not solid core wires).
- NOT for use with CD or multiple spark systems.
- Lobe sensor design triggers off the point cam or reluctor and does not require a magnet sleeve.
- Not intended for marine use.
Does NOT have a vacuum advance and comes with an iron distributor gear. Red, points-style socket cap. For S/B and B/B Chevy.
447-71801 Instructions (PDF)
If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD ignition, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice. Special 100:1 windings, kept cool in an oil filled metal canister, are used to provide maximum build-up of voltage. The tower assembly is molded of durable alkyd material due to its high dielectric characteristics while wide spaced brass primary terminals prevent the possibility of spark. Can be used with a stock ignition, Blaster Ignition, or MSD 5, 6 or 7 Ignition Control.
For use with stock or MSD electronic ignitions. Most late model vehicles with electronic ignitions do not require a ballast resistor, check your ignition and manufacturers specifications to determine if a ballast is required in your application.
- Improved output coil for stock points or electronic ignitions, Blaster Ignition, or MSD 5, 6, and 7 Series
- Supplied with two plug wire boots, terminals, and jumper wire
- 100:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- MSD Red metal canister is filled with a premium grade oil for cooling
- CARB E.O. Approved