Chevy 6-Cylinder Side Covers
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Item Details194-230-250, Not 292
You may also be interested in:
Offenhauser 5417 Chevy 6-Cylinder Finned Valve CoverMore Info
1963-Up Chevy 6-Cylinder Chrome Valve CoverMore Info
This polished Offenhauser finned aluminum valve cover will shine up your 194-230-250-292 Chevy 6-cylinder from 1962-1975.
- This cover has one hole for a filler/breather. We suggest Twist-In Breather 550-2061.
- There are no "baffles" and no hole for a PCV valve. You would have to make your own hole.
- May have clearance issues with oversize valve springs.
- Please note that the valve cover is not polished between the fins on the top and in the side recesses on both sides of the valve cover.
Brilliant chrome steel valve cover for 194, 230, 250 and 292 Chevy inline 6 engines. 1966-1979 stock replacement style valve cover with baffled oil fill and crankcase vent holes.