Champion Racing 4111H 20W50 Synthetic Engine Oil
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold by the quart.
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
Modern motor oils have low levels of friction-reducing zinc and are not suited for harsh racing conditions. Champion Racing XP Synthetic Blend Engine Oil is specifically formulated for competition engines that use high octane gasoline or exotic racing fuels.
- High levels of zinc (ZDDP) anti-wear additive
- Dyno proven to increase horsepower by reducing friction
- Offers film strength and viscosity stability at higher temperatures
- Formulated for the protection of flat tappet cams, roller cams and bearings in turbo and supercharged racing engines
- Increases high-temp oil pressure and compression
- Compatible with all racing fuels including methanol
- Provides upper cylinder anti-wear protection
- Reduces engine oil temperature
- Compatible with other petroleum and synthetic oils
Ideal for sprint cars, midgets, stock cars, dragsters and other extreme-duty applications. Also works great for breaking in new engines.
- 910-4111 Specs (PDF)
You may also be interested in:
Red Line 10404 SAE 40W Synthetic Racing Engine OilView$14.99Compare
Red Line 10504 SAE 50W Synthetic Racing Engine OilView$14.99Compare