Carter P4259 6 Volt Electric Fuel Pumps
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Carter rotary vane universal electric fuel pumps were originally created for military use. This time-tested design has been in production longer than any other Carter model. Rotating vanes driven by a heavy-duty wet six volt motor deliver 5-3/4 PSI max pressure and a flow rate up to 72 GPH. This provides excellent lift and prime capability when the pump is mounted below the lowest point of the fuel tank at the rear of the car.
The inlet and outlet ports are 1/4" NPT. The pump comes with two 1/4" NPT to 3/8" hose barb adapters, two short electric leads, and a mounting bracket with rubber isolators.
- 6 volt electric motor
- Operates on positive or negative ground
- Rated at 72 GPH and 5-3/4 psi max pressure
- Includes barbs for 3/8" hose and mounting bracket
- Suitable for most RV, marine, agricultural, industrial and performance applications
NotesComes with (2) 1/4" NPT to 3/8" hose barbs adapters, (2) short electric leads, and a mounting bracket with rubber isolators.
More Like This
Aeromotive 18688 Phantom In-Tank Fuel Pump System for EFI Engine Swaps
Holley 12-812-1 110 GPH Blue Electric Pump without Regulator
Sniper 80000101 110 GPH Fuel Pump with Regulator
Sniper 80000102 140 GPH Fuel Pump
Walbro GSL392 Inline Racing Fuel Pump
Edelbrock 1791 Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pumps, 6.5 psi Max Pressure
Holley 712-801-1 97 GPH Electric Fuel Pump, Red
Holley 712-802-1 110 GPH Electric Fuel Pump With Regulator, Blue
Sniper 80000100 96 GPH Fuel Pump
Speedway Red Electric Fuel Pump, 7 PSI, 97 GPH