Callies CSA6000DS2A2AH Compstar S/B Chevy 4340 H-Beam Rods, 6.0 Inch
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Compstar forged 4340 steel H-beam connecting rods come standard with ARP 2000 7/16" cap screws. Rods have full floating bushed pins. Will clear a .660" lift small base cam with a 4" stroke crank.
Set of 8.
Item Details2.100 journal
You may also be interested in:
Small Block Chevy 4340 Steel H-Beam Rods, Bushed PinMore Info
Scat 6600021 Small Block Chevy Forged H-Beam Rods, 6.0 InchPrice: $399.99More Info
Scat 66000214 Q-Lite Small Block Chevy Forged H-Beam Rods, 6.0 InchPrice: $519.99More Info
Heavy duty H-beam connecting rods for S/B Chevy. Full floating wrist pin in silicon bronze bushing. Precision bolt bushing to positively locate cap. Features 8640 PCE 7/16" cap screws.
Weight matched sets of 8. Available in 5.7" or 6.0" lengths.
With ARP 7/16" cap screws, these Scat forged H-beam rods are the "bad boy" of all Scat rods available for serious horsepower engines.
- H-beam design is the strongest Scat rod available
- Perfect for supercharged and nitrous applications
- Special doweled cap for specific cap-to-rod alignment
- Profiled clearance for stroker applications
Premium Scat forged Q-Lite H-beam rods with ARP 2000 3/8" cap screws.
- Lightest H-beam design available without sacrificing strength
- Special doweled cap