CSI 55500 Aluminum Shock Bump Rubber Cup
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The objective when running your bump rubber in a cup it to increase drive. If a bump rubber is ran on top of a washer the bump rubber becomes distorted under compression and you lose force. When ran inside the cup the bump rubber maintains shape and the force is applied where you want it. Our light weight bump rubber cup clips directly onto the eyelet of our RS- Series Small Body Shocks. For use with our Small Body twin tube or gas shocks.
- Holds rubber secure for rate consistency
- Conceals your tuned stack
- Separate jam nut required
- Beautiful black anodize finish
- Overall Height: 3.00"
- Diameter Big End: 2.25"
- Diameter Small End: 2.04"
- Inside Diameter: 2.09"
- MFG part #: 55500
*Clips not included