COMP Cams 2900-16 Chevy Solid Lifters
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
COMP Cams Performance Series Solid/Mechanical Lifters are premium lifters designed specifically for high-end street and race applications. Built to extreme precision tolerances to create the most durable solid lifters available, Performance Series Lifters are engineered to handle elevated, race application valve spring pressures. Each lifter features a precision-ground crown radius and surface finish to extend high-rpm durability and promote compatibility with performance camshafts.
- Precision-ground crown radius and surface finish to promote performance camshaft compatibility and high-rpm durability
- Lightweight design and premium one-piece pushrod seat provide an extended rpm range
- Precision-machined and accurately located oil band to yield a consistent, properly metered oil flow
- Designed for elevated, race application valve spring pressures
- Ideal for high-end street and race engines
- Cadillac 472-500
- Chevy 348-409 (1958-65)
- Chevy 265-400
- Chevy 396-454
- Oldsmobile 265-455
- Pontiac 260-455
- Diameter: .842"
- Seat Height: 1.88"
- Weight: 86 grams
More Like This
Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Solid Mechanical Lifters, Set of 16
COMP Cams 800-16 Chevy Solid Lifters with Oil Hole
COMP Cams 891-16 Chevy Endure-X Solid Roller Lifters, Small Base Cam
COMP Cams 84000-16 Chevy Race Hydraulic Lifters
COMP Cams 818-16 Chevy Endure-X Solid Roller Lifters, Standard Cam
COMP Cams 817-16 Ford V8 Solid Lifters with Oil Hole
COMP Cams 835-16 Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Ford, Mercury, Set
COMP Cams 2900-8 Performance Series Lifters, Solid Flat Tappet, Chevy
COMP Cams 2901-16 Performance Series Lifters, Solid Flat Tappet, Mopar
COMP Cams 2910-16 Lifters, Solid flat tappet, Ford S/B, Set