Budget Hinges, Steel
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Our bare finish, cast steel 1-5/8" by 3-3/4" two tongue design hinges include nylon washers. Sold in pairs (enough to do one door). Ideally suited for Model T, or lighter-weight door applications.
Designed to be altered and drilled for various applications.
You may also be interested in:
1928-29 Ford Model A Open Car Door HingesMore Info
Budget Hinges - Stainless SteelMore Info
These door hinges are for 1928-1929 Model A roadster & phaeton open top cars. This is a set of four zinc plated hinges to do two front doors. They secure to each side by two screws.. These hinges can be used as a universal application with minor modification on t-buckets or similar body styles.
- Contains (2) large hinges and (2) small hinges
- Small hinge plates measure 2-1/4" and 1-7/8" in length, 1-3/4" in width*
- Large hinge plates measure 3-1/2" and 3" in length, 1-3/4" in width*
- Zinc Plated
* All measurements are from the edge of the plate to the back of the hinge.
- 1-5/8" wide with 3" tongue
- Drill and paint to suit