Use this handy 40 amp relay to wire up your 12 volt horn, electric fuel pump, electric fan with sensor, shaved door handles, or whatever! Contains relay, plug, wire, and instructions.
The wiring would be as follows (included in kit instructions):
- Red Wire #30 Prong = main 12V power source
- Black Wire #85 Prong = Electric fan sensor OR low (oil) pressure switch OR grounding switch
- Blue Wire #86 Prong = 12V toggle switch OR ignition switch "ACC" terminal
- Yellow Wire #87 Prong = to fan or fuel pump + lead
- White Wire or Center Prong = not normally used
Fan or Fuel Pump Relay Installation Instructions (PDF)