Brinn 70001 Racing Transmission with Free Stand
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
We keep this Brinn Racing Transmissions in stock. With the low rotating weight, internal clutch and smooth shifting, they are hard to beat. Bolts in place of stock GM transmissions. Crank drive flange not included.
- The input and output shafts are gundrilled for reduced weight
- Superior dog clutch design provides the most durability and the smoothest shifting available
- Low cost - eliminates clutch assembly and throwout bearing assembly
- Dog clutch and detent design eliminate the need for special shifters
- Six inch long, 27 tooth output shaft spline that will accept any length yoke
- SAE 10 tooth input shaft spline
- Feed line is 1/8"-27 NPT (fitting not included)
- Low gear ratio: 1.88:1
- Reverse gear ratio: 2.29:1
- Shafts and gears are cryogenically treated
Order 22070041 for a Brinn Transmission Rebuild Kit.