Brinn 70001 Racing Transmission with Free Stand
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A
What's in the Box
We keep this Brinn Racing Transmissions in stock. With the low rotating weight, internal clutch and smooth shifting, they are hard to beat. Bolts in place of stock GM transmissions. Crank drive flange not included.
- The input and output shafts are gundrilled for reduced weight
- Superior dog clutch design provides the most durability and the smoothest shifting available
- Low cost - eliminates clutch assembly and throwout bearing assembly
- Dog clutch and detent design eliminate the need for special shifters
- Six inch long, 27 tooth output shaft spline that will accept any length yoke
- SAE 10 tooth input shaft spline
- Feed line is 1/8"-27 NPT (fitting not included)
- Low gear ratio: 1.88:1
- Reverse gear ratio: 2.29:1
- Shafts and gears are cryogenically treated
Order 22070041 for a Brinn Transmission Rebuild Kit.
Item DetailsStandard with Aluminum Case
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Aluminum Transmission PlugMore Info
Brinn 70041 Complete Rebuild Kit for Racing TransmissionPrice: $239.99More Info
ARP Fasteners 230-7306 Brinn Flywheel BoltsMore Info
Wilwood High-Volume 0.75 Bore 3/4 Aluminum Master Cylinder-1/8-27 NPT$53.99More Info
Brinn 73018 Transmission Small Block Chevy Steel Drive Flange, 2 PiecePrice: $49.99More Info
Avoid messy transmission leaks with this tailshaft plug. Fits standard GM transmissions such as 3 speed / 4 speed manual or TH350 auto using 1-3/16" x 27 spline.
This rebuild kit for the Brinn Racing Transmissions 70001 and 70010 includes:
|Brinn Part #||Qty:||Decription:|
|70046||1||Clutch Asm. Wire|
|71017||6||Steel Clutch Disc.|
|71018HD||6||Metallic Friction Disc.|
|71026||2||Needle Thrust Washer|
|71035||1||Clutch Piston O-Ring|
|71040||1||Rear Seal & Bushing|
|73009||1||Thrust Race, Intermediate Shaft|
ARP bolts for Brinn flywheels.
Wilwood high-volume aluminum master cylinders have the highest fluid capacity of any integral reservoir design. With a total capacity of 8.2 ounces, there is at least 26% more fluid than most competitive brands. More fluid volume means cooler temperatures and additional insurance for extreme conditions where high pad wear can compromise fluid levels during long events. With 1-7/16" of piston travel, there is plenty of margin when used with large four or six piston calipers.
An internal slosh baffle guarantees a constant fluid supply to the bore chamber during hard cornering, acceleration and braking. This unique baffle also eliminates aeration into the reservoir from return fluid that can occur during brake release and bleeding procedures.
- Die-cast from high-grade aluminum
- Heavy-duty internal piston springs provide fast retraction for immediate release and positive fluid transfer without the need for cumbersome external pushrod springs
- Pedal feel is improved, piston retraction is guaranteed, fluid recovery is quicker and the bleeding process is simplified
- Formed steel lids, heavyweight bail wires and bellows type gaskets keep the fluid in and the moisture out with correct pressure balancing during fluid displacement
- 1/8"-27 NPT fluid port
835-260676 Instructions (PDF)
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
Drive flange for Brinn transmissions.