Face it guys, there are times that size and weight do make a difference. The Braille AGM battery is a no-spill, no-corrosion design and its small size and weight allows you to put it where you need to. The carbon fiber case is the ultimate for protecting the internals from heat and abuse.
- Carbon fiber case insulates battery from severe engine heat
- Provides longer service life with lighter weight
- No corrosion, no spill, no maitenance AGM design
- Dual terminal design allows flexible mounting options
- Heli-coil stainless steel threads allow higher bolt torque for a secure cable connection under extreme vibration
- Comes fully charged and ready to install
- BCI Group: Useable for all Group Sizes
- Length: 6.6"
- Width: 5.2"
- Height (without posts): 6.8"
- Minimum Weight: 21 lbs.
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Full Charge Voltage: 13.8 Volts
- Pulse Cranking Amps: 1380
- Cranking Amps: 742
- Cold Cranking Amps: 550
- Amp Hour - Electrical Capacity: 31 amp hr
- Reserve Capacity: 1 hr 15 mins
6.6" x 5.2" x 6.8", 21 lbs.