If you want all of the advantages of the Braille AGM battery but don't want to spend extra money for a carbon fiber case, the No-Weight series is just for you. At under 22 pounds, the B3121 is the lightest do-eveything battery. Using their advanced AGM racing technology, Braille has put a lot of power into this very small package.
- No corrosion, no spill, no maitenance AGM design
- Dual terminal design allows flexible mounting options
- Heli-coil stainless steel threads allow higher bolt torque for a secure cable connection under extreme vibration
- Comes fully charged and ready to install
- BCI Group: Useable for all Group Sizes
- Length: 6.6"
- Width: 5.2"
- Height (without posts): 6.8"
- Minimum Weight: 21 lbs.
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Full Charge Voltage: 13.8 Volts
- Pulse Cranking Amps: 1380
- Cranking Amps: 742
- Cold Cranking Amps: 550
- Amp Hour - Electrical Capacity: 31 amp hr
- Reserve Capacity: 1 hr 15 mins
6.6" x 5.2" x 6.8", 21 lbs.