Steve Smith Autosports S286 Book - Mini-Micro Sprint Racing Technology
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
You may also be interested in:
Micro Sprint 24 Inch Nose WingPrice: $69.99More Info
Lap Timing Sheets, Pack/3Price: $22.99More Info
Mini Sprint 30 Inch Nose WingPrice: $74.99More Info
Saldana Racing Products WW-MS-2-1 Mini Sprint Lug WrenchPrice: $144.99More Info
Kirkey 27 Series Micro/Mini Sprint Racing SeatMore Info
Klotz KL-605 Synthetic Chain Lube AerosolMore Info
Tru-Square Mini Sprint Rearend Alignment Tool, 2 Spacers, 2 Inch AxlePrice: $109.99More Info
Lucas 10393 Sprocket and Chain Lube Aerosol, 11oz$7.99Price: $6.99More Info
Speedway 14 Sq. Ft. Micro/Mini Sprint Top Wing KitPrice: $399.99More Info
Outlaw Wings 9601112 Mini/Micro Sprint Front Nose Wing, 18 x 32 InchPrice: $84.99More Info
Swindell Series Sprint Car Set-Up SheetsPrice: $5.99More Info
Chain Breaker Press And Riveting ToolPrice: $80.99More Info
Tru-Square Mini Sprint Rearend Alignment Tool, 2 Inch, 1-3/4 Inch AxlePrice: $185.99More Info
Cap off the front of your Mini Sprint or Micro Sprint car with this beautifully polished, lightweight aluminum nose wing. This 24" wide wing has 18-7/8" long sideboards which are 8-1/2" front to back. Mounting tabs must be fabricated.
- Polished aluminum
- Heavy duty construction
- No mounting tabs
NOTE: The side boards are not attached. The rivets and side boards are included and must be assembled. This is done to minimize shipping damage.
Pack of 3 lap timing data sheets.
This heavy duty mini sprint nose wing is well constructed. It’s the perfect crowning piece for the front of your race car. Measures 30" wide with 18" x 9" side board.
- Fits Mini Sprint cars
- Mounting tabs NOT included
The latest innovation from Kirkey to grant Micro/Mini sprint racers the same protection as sprint car drivers. Designed to be used in smaller open wheel race cars. Black vinyl padding with three cloth color options: Black, Red, & Gray
- Compact design allows easy installation in all types of chassis
- Detachable left-front section allows clearance for use in all engine classes
- Reinforced shoulder restraints for extra strength
- Vertically adjustable reinforced head restraint allows unobstructed peripheral vision
- Compatible with all head and neck restraints
- 7 sizes available: 12", 13", 14", 14.5" 15", 15.5", 16" (measured at drivers' hips)
960-69000 Instructions (PDF)
Klotz Hi-Performance Chain Lube contains ExtraTac™ Anti-Wear System for all street, off-road, and racing applications. Specially formulated for conventional and O-ring type roller chains to provide the maximum level of lubrication and rust protection. Klotz ExtraTac™ Anti-Wear System penetrates deeply to displace moisture and dirt and allow for maximum corrosion protection.
There are three (3) different Tru-Square tools for Mini/Micro Sprints depending on your axle. Here are directions to find out which tool you need:
Set your rear axle on your setup blocks of choice. Be sure your spacers are on and your rear axle nuts are tight so the birdcages are not loose.
The Tru-Square tool clamps to the axle directly above the setup blocks, therefore the tool that is needed is determined by the overall diameter of the axle or axle spacer (if applicable) at this location. Measure the diameter of your rear axle or the diameter of the spacer (if there is a spacer on the axle) directly above the set up blocks. Your measurements should be:
- 2" (on both sides)
- 2.5" (on both sides)
- 2" on one side and 2.5" on the other
This fits long spline axles which have axle/wheel spacers covering the axle at the point of tool contact on both sides of the axle.
- Quick attachment system for rear end squaring
- All aluminum construction
- Hardware is included
Designed with an additive package to prolong the life of sprockets and chains. Fortified with “moly” and other dry film lubricants, you can expect less friction at high RPM’s for less drag and longer component life.
- Water resistant
- Heat resistant
- Resist slinging
- Less friction
- Provides excellent anti-rust protection
Top off your Micro or Mini Sprint car with a top-quality, money-saving Micro / Mini Sprint Top Wing Kit from Speedway Motors.
Speedway’s new Micro / Mini Sprint Top Wing Kit is built from premium-quality aircraft aluminum to provide the strength and light weight demanded by top racers. The wing kit is easily assembled using countersunk rivets and features 54-inch offset sideboards and internal sliders. A quick-change wicker bill ensures easy adjustability between events; different wicker bill sizes are available separately. The Micro / Mini Sprint Top Wing Kit is economically priced under $400 and ships via standard UPS ground freight, saving you both time and money.
Speedway 14 Sq. Ft. Micro/Mini Sprint Top Wing Kit
- Premium aircraft aluminum
- 54" offset sideboards
- Countersunk rivets
- Internal sliders
- Quick change wicker bill
This nose wing from Outlaw Wings has a 32" wide by 18" long center section and is made from lightweight aluminum. If your front end won't stay on the ground, this is the nose wing you need.
- 3/4" dish
- Includes mounting tabs
- Rivet sideboards on and you're ready to go
- Can be used if running a 305, 360 or 410 sprint car
- 1 tablet contains 50 sheets
- Easily organize your set-up notes for each race
- Gives you a permanent record of every adjustment and set-up
- Designed and used by World of Outlaw and Chili Bowl Champion Sammy Swindell
- Complete chain tool for most 520, 525 and 530 standard o-ring chains
- Break, press and rivet your chain with one compact tool
- Will rivet hollow nose master links (will not rivet solid soft-nose pins)
- Will push pin completely through link/side plate
- Hardened body, riveting tip and breaker pin for strength and durability
- Removable handle for compact storage
- Perfect for your tool chest if you have a chain with a rivet master link
- 1 year limited warranty
The Tru-Square tool clamps to the axle directly above the setup blocks, therefore the tool that is needed is determined by the overall diameter of the axle or axle spacer (if applicable) at this location. Measure the diameter of your rear axle or the diameter of the spacer (if there is a spacer on the axle) directly above the set up blocks.
Tru-Square Mini/Micro Sprint Rearend Alignment Tool
- 2" (on both sides)
- For 1-3/4 Inch Axle
- Spacers and clamps