Garage Sale - How To Rebuild and Modify Chrysler 426 Hemi Engines
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for HPBooks to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91085259 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Learn how to rebuild or race Chrysler's most popular engine with this informative book from Author; Larry Shepard.
Larry Shepard is a former engineer for Chrysler Corporation, where he worked in Mopar Performance, the high performance parts division. He has written five technical performance manuals for Chrysler, and two previous HPBooks: How to Hot Rod Small-Block Mopar Engines, and How to Rebuild Your Mopar Magnum V8.
As his most recent work, this book is a step-by-step guide to rebuilding and modifying one of the most famous engines built in the U.S., including sections on racing heritage, cylinder block, ignition and lubrication systems, and racing parts.
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: HP Trade; 1St Edition edition (September 4, 2007)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 8.4 x 10.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
More Like This
Ford Speed Manual
Vertex V-1040 Magneto Service Manual
Halibrand Champion Owners Manual
Book - How to Hop-Up Chevrolet and GMC 6 Cylinder Engines
Chevrolet, GMC, and Buick Speed Manual
Book - How To Build Your Small Block Chevy
Book - How To Hot Rod Big Block Chevys
Book - How To Choose Camshafts
Book - Flathead Ignition Tips
Book - Flathead Gear and Torque Tips