Book - How To Build Big-Inch Chevy Small Blocks
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Car Tech Books to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91085247 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Have you been bitten by the big-cube bug? The quest for big cubes doesn’t have to lead to a big block anymore. Now you can add cubic inches to your current power plant without having to swap intakes, headers, motor mounts, and other accessories all at once.
By building a big-cube small block, you can have all the additional torque and horsepower of a big block, without all the extra weight, expense, and effort. In this engine building book, Graham Hansen takes a step-by-step approach to selecting the best OEM or aftermarket block, crank, rods, and pistons to construct your big-inch short block. He also discusses how to select the best heads, cam, and induction and exhaust systems, specifically for a big-inch engine. In addition, the final chapter includes seven different combinations for big-inch power, complete with dyno graphs!
More Like This
Book - How to Build Big-Inch Mopar Small Blocks
Book - How To Build Big-Inch Ford Small Blocks
Ford Speed Manual
Vertex V-1040 Magneto Service Manual
Halibrand Champion Owners Manual
Book - How to Hop-Up Chevrolet and GMC 6 Cylinder Engines
Chevrolet, GMC, and Buick Speed Manual
Book - How To Build Your Small Block Chevy
Book - How To Hot Rod Big Block Chevys
Book - How To Choose Camshafts