Our bolt-in Mustang II suspension kit for 1947-1954 Chevy half-ton pickups includes all hardware and instructions.
- Completely bolt in - no welding required
- Based on proven Mustang II geometry
- Complete with bolt in boxing plates to reinforce the frame
- Interlocking design for ultimate strength
- Threaded adjusters to fine tune ride height
- Full lower A-arms required with this crossmember (strutless type)
910-44754 Instructions (PDF)Note:
Use bolt-in motor mount kit 910-54754 to mount your S/B Chevy.
This bolt in unit is ONLY made to fit a 47-54 Chevy 1/2 ton Pickup chassis. Inside dimension at axle centerline is 23-1/2", outside is 28". This frame is slightly tapered to the front. Standard MII spindles will set pin at 1/2" below frame rail and 2" drop will set it at 1-1/2" above. Track width is standard 56-1/2" depending on which brake kit is used.