Bolt-In 1947-54 Chevy Pickup Mustang II Crossmember
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (35)
What's in the Box
As featured on Classic Truck’s Week to Wicked. Watch the transformation here!
Our bolt-in Mustang II suspension kit for 1947-1954 Chevy half-ton and 3/4 ton pickups includes all hardware and instructions.
- Completely bolt in - no welding required
- Based on proven Mustang II geometry
- Complete with bolt in boxing plates to reinforce the frame
- Interlocking design for ultimate strength
- Threaded adjusters to fine tune ride height
- Full lower A-arms required with this crossmember (strutless type)
- Requires the use of a power rack and pinion and tubular control arms
- NOT for use with air ride
910-44754 Instructions (PDF)Note: Use bolt-in motor mount kit 910-54754 to mount your S/B Chevy.
NotesThis bolt in unit is ONLY made to fit a 47-54 Chevy 1/2 ton and 3/4 Pickup chassis. Inside dimension at axle centerline is 23-1/2", outside is 28". This frame is slightly tapered to the front. Standard MII spindles will set pin at 1/2" below frame rail and 2" drop will set it at 1-1/2" above. Track width is standard 56-1/2" depending on which brake kit is used.
You may also be interested in:
1947-1954 Chevy 1/2 Ton Pickup Truck Frame RailsView$1,749.99Compare
Radiator Support Brace for 1947-54 Chevy PickupView$97.99Compare
Coil Over IFS Front Suspension Kit Without BrakesView$1,199.99Compare
Mustang II IFS Front Suspension Kits Without BrakesView$924.99Compare
1947-54 Chevy Pickup Motor Mounts for Bolt-In IFSView$97.99Compare