Bolt-In 1935-40 Ford Mustang II Crossmember
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (11)
What's in the Box
Our bolt-in Mustang II suspension kit for 1935-1940 Ford passenger car and 1935-1941 Ford half-ton pickup includes all hardware and instructions.
- Completely bolt in - no welding required
- Based on proven Mustang II geometry
- Complete with bolt in boxing plates to reinforce the frame
- Interlocking design for ultimate strength
- Final ride height is approximately 3"-4" lower than stock
- Threaded adjusters to fine tune ride height
- Full lower A-arms required with this crossmember (strutless type)
Learn how to properly install this bolt-in kit by reading Street Rodder Magazines tech article. No-Weld IFS Crossmember - Bolt-In Independence.
Note: This crossmember must be used with the non-strut rod type lower control arms. As designed, it will not work with stock type or the O/E type lower control arms that make use of a strut rod.
Item Details'''35-''40 Ford car & ''35-''41 Ford pickup'
You may also be interested in:
Coil Over IFS Front Suspension Kit Without BrakesView$1,124.99Compare
Mustang II IFS Front Suspension Kits Without BrakesView$924.99Compare