Our bolt-in Mustang II suspension kit for 1935-1940 Ford passenger car and 1935-1941 Ford half-ton pickup includes all hardware and instructions.
- Completely bolt in - no welding required
- Based on proven Mustang II geometry
- Complete with bolt in boxing plates to reinforce the frame
- Interlocking design for ultimate strength
- Final ride height is approximately 3"-4" lower than stock
- Threaded adjusters to fine tune ride height
- Full lower A-arms required with this crossmember (strutless type)
910-43540 Crossmember Instructions (PDF)
Learn how to properly install this bolt-in kit by reading Street Rodder Magazine's tech article. No-Weld IFS Crossmember - Bolt-In Independence.
Note: We have available bolt on engine mount kits to work in conjunction with this crossmember for both the Small Block Chevy and Small Block Ford applications.
Note: This crossmember must be used with the non-strut rod type lower control arms. As designed, it will not work with stock type or the O/E type lower control arms that make use of a strut rod.
'35-'40 Ford car & '35-'41 Ford pickup