Bolt-In 1935-40 Ford Mustang II Crossmember
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Our bolt-in Mustang II suspension kit for 1935-1940 Ford passenger car and 1935-1941 Ford half-ton pickup includes all hardware and instructions.
- Completely bolt in - no welding required
- Based on proven Mustang II geometry
- Complete with bolt in boxing plates to reinforce the frame
- Interlocking design for ultimate strength
- Final ride height is approximately 3"-4" lower than stock
- Threaded adjusters to fine tune ride height
- Full lower A-arms required with this crossmember (strutless type)
Learn how to properly install this bolt-in kit by reading Street Rodder Magazines tech article. No-Weld IFS Crossmember - Bolt-In Independence.
Note: This crossmember must be used with the non-strut rod type lower control arms. As designed, it will not work with stock type or the O/E type lower control arms that make use of a strut rod.
Item Details'''35-''40 Ford car & ''35-''41 Ford pickup'
More Like This
Speedway Mustang II Crossmember-Ford Frame-35-40 Car-35-41 Pickup-DLX
Speedway Mustang II Crossmember for 1947-54 Chevy Pickup Frame, Kit
Speedway 1964-70 Mustang Weld-On Mustang II Suspension Crossmember
Bolt-In 1947-54 Chevy Pickup Mustang II Crossmember
1941-48 Ford Crossmember
1933-34 Ford Front Crossmember
Speedway 1937-48 Chevy Car Weld-On Mustang II Suspension Crossmember
Stamped 2 Inch Dropped Crossmember, 1928-1931 Model A Ford
Heidts PX-102-E 35-40 Ford Mustang II Crossmember, Weld-On Assembly
1935-40 Ford Car Rear Crossmember