BluePrint MBP262CT GM 262 Base Marine Engine, Cast Iron Vortec Heads
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
InfoTrue Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
GM 262 Base Marine Engine - Cast Iron Vortec Heads - Flat Tappet Cam
- HP & Torque: 262 HP / 300 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Cast Iron Heads
- Flat Tappet Cam
- Cast Steel Crank
- Part #: MBP262CT
- Seasoned, one piece rear main seal block
- Sonic tested to assure wall thickness
- Max bore .040
- Premium cast iron crank
- Micro-polished crank for superior finish
- Hydraulic flat tappet camshaft
- Hypereutetic pistons
- Cast iron Vortec
- Cam Type: Flat Tappet
- .457 Intake .218 Exhaust
- @ .050
- Cast iron marine intake
- Dyno test results shipped with engine
- 12 month unlimited hour on pleasurecraft only. No warranty on commercial use.
Warranty Information (PDF)
NotesZinc Additive Required For Flat Tappet Application, Recommended Oil For Your BluePrint Crate Engine: 10W30, Non-Synthetic. Not For EGR
More Like This
BluePrint MBP3830CT GM 383 Base Marine Engine, Cast Iron Vortec Heads
BluePrint MBP3550CT GM 355 Base Marine Engine, Cast Iron Vortec Heads
BluePrint BP38303CT GM 383 Base Engine , Cast Iron Vortec Heads
BluePrint BP3550CT1 GM 355 Base Engine, Vortec Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP3830CT1 GM 383 Base Engine, Vortec Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP38301CT GM 383 Base Engine, Stock Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP38302CT GM 383 Base Engine, Cast Iron Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP3472CT Ford 347 Stroker, Base Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP35511CT1 GM 355 Base Engine, Cast Iron Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP3832CT1 GM 383 Crate Engine, Cast Iron Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.