BluePrint BP3312CTF Ford 331 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Cast Iron Heads
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
InfoTrue Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
Ford 331 Stroker - Dressed Engine - Cast Iron Heads - Roller Cam
- HP & Torque: HP 320 / FT 350 LBS
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Cast Iron Heads
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- Roller Cam
- Cast Steel Crank
- Part #: BP3312CTF
- Hand picked 2 bolt seasoned 302 for 1986-1993 Ford Mustang
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- Cast iron
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 1.94 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60 swirl polished exhaust valves
- Cam Type: Roller
- .543 Intake .554 Exhaust
- 218 Intake / 226 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 112 degree lobe separation
- 34 Degrees Total at 3500 RPM
- Fuel injected intake manifold for 1986 - 1993 Mustang
- Timing cover and valve covers
- Front sump oil pan
- Brass Freeze Plugs
- Dyno test results shipped with engine
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
NotesBluePrint Engines recommends a 2000- 2400 rpm stall converter.
Warranty Information (PDF)
NotesRecommended oil for your BluePrint Crate Engine: 10W30, Non-Synthetic 1986 - 1993 Mustang Replacement, Must have Mass Air. 94-95 MUSTANG REQUIRES INTAKE ELBOW ADAPTER. If using with a manual transmission, an Equalizer Bar Bracket must be purchased - no provided or available as special build.
More Like This
BluePrint BP3314CT Ford 331 Stroker, Base Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP3314CTC Ford 331 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP3472CT Ford 347 Stroker, Base Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BPF4083CT Ford 408 Stroker, Base Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP3315CTC Ford 331 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint BP3472CTCS Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Crate Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BPF4083CTC Ford 408 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP3830CT1 GM 383 Base Engine, Vortec Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP38301CT GM 383 Base Engine, Stock Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP38302CT GM 383 Base Engine, Cast Iron Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.