BluePrint 383 Small Block Chevy Crate Engine
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (102)
What's in the Box
This 383 Chevy "Stroker" motor is a Speedway Exclusive! Machined and assembled at BluePrint Engines, each Small Block Chevy engine is dyno tested (includes individual dyno sheet) and comes with a 30 month/50,000 mile warranty. Each crate engine is built to crank out 420 hp @ 5200 rpm and 450 ft.-lbs. @ 4300 rpm.
Dyno Sheet (PDF) (Note: This sheet represents one example engine. Your individual engine may differ slightly.)
- 420 hp @ 5200 rpm
- 450 ft.-lbs. @ 4300 rpm
- 4-bolt main, 1-piece rear main seal seasoned block
- Passenger side dipstick
- Chrome valve covers and timing cover
- New plain steel oil pan
- New cast steel crankshaft
- Rotating assembly balanced to within 2 grams
- Harmonic balancer
- 153 tooth flexplate w/ single 3-bolt converter pattern 10-3/4" bolt circle
- Hypereutectic pistons
- 10:1 compression
- Hydraulic flat tappet cam
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- Performance aluminum cylinder heads
- Hardened retainers and performance valve springs
- Aluminum dual plane intake
- New HEI distributor
- 2500 stall converter recommended
Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply - click here for details.
- Hydraulic flat tappet
- .488" Intake lift
- .486" Exhaust lift
- 229° Intake duration @ .050"
- 230° Exhaust duration @ .050"
- 110° lobe seperation
- Intake Valves- 2.02"
- Exhaust Valves- 1.60"
- Runners- 1.95"
- Heads are a straight plug configuration
You may also be interested in:
B&M 113001 GM TH350 Transmission and 2400 Stall Converter KitView$1,349.99Compare
BluePrint 383 Small Block Chevy Roller Crate EngineView$4,199.99Compare
GM Performance 19210008 Small Block Chevy 350 Deluxe EngineView$4,204.99Compare