Garage Sale - Impact Racing Black SFI 3.3/5 JG4 Jr. Racing Gloves, Size Medium
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Mediums are Clearance priced.
The junior version race gloves feature an extra layer of fire resistant material between the outer leather and the palm. Sized specifically for young hands, these driving gloves are constructed of super soft hand-forming suede with a knit fire resistant shell and features 3/4 wrap around finger design for a seamless fit and feel.
Other features are unpadded wrap around palm patch and split knuckle guard for extra comfort and abrasion resistance. These racing gloves are the standard gauntlet design with cuff forearm and adjustable quick-fit wrist closure. Meets SFI-3.3/5 specifications.
- Manufacturer certified to comply with the SFI Foundation's 3.3/5 Specification
- Constructed of super soft hand-forming suede with a knit fire-retardant shell.
- Unpadded wrap-around palm patch and split-knuckle guard for extra comfort and abrasion resistance.
- 3/4 knit FR wrap-around finger seams for a seamless fit and feel.
- Standard gauntlet with cuff forearm.
- Hook and loop adjustable wrist closure.
Youth Glove Sizing Guide (GIF)
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Steve Smith Autosports S294 Book - Quarter Midget Chassis TechnologyView$29.99
Kirkey Junior 24 Series 8 Degree Aluminum Racing Child Youth SeatView$179.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
All of the benefits of KIRKEYs professional racing seats mean better lap times for you. Full size comfort and safety. All of KIRKEY Racing Fabrications smaller sized 24 Series seats are designed and manufactured with the same care and attention to detail as our other professional racing seats. TIG and MIG welded and reinforced in critical areas. Includes multi-level shoulder harness and sub belt cutouts.
- Aluminum child youth seat for quarter midget, 1/4 midget, child racing car applications
- TIG welded .100" thick 5052 grade aluminum
- 8 Degree Layback Style
- MIG welded inside for added strength
- Headrest is reinforced with offset aluminum extrusion
- Water resistant nylon upholstery is double stitched around belt openings and all stress points
- Multi-level shoulder harness cutouts and submarine belt opening are standard
- This seat has rib supports and headrest lowered one inch for smaller children
Your choice of 8 Degree Layback in 10", 11", 12", 13" or 14" widths. Includes black cover.
960-24000 Instructions (PDF)
24 Series - 8 Degree LaybackCompare
Simpson 5-Point Harness, Wrap Around, Quarter Midget Seat BeltView$99.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Built specifically for Quarter Midget racers. Wrap around style (pull down) with latch & link buckle.
- Crotch strap - 15"
- Should Strap - 33"
- Waist Strap - 44"
Item DetailsWrap-around StyleCompare
Simpson 5-Point Racing Harness, Bolt In, Quarter Midget Seat BeltsView$99.99