Garage Sale - Impact Racing Black JG4 Junior Racing Gloves-Black
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Other features are unpadded wrap around palm patch and split knuckle guard for extra comfort and abrasion resistance. These racing gloves are the standard gauntlet design with cuff forearm and adjustable quick-fit wrist closure. Meets SFI-3.3/5 specifications.
- Manufacturer certified to comply with the SFI Foundation's 3.3/5 Specification
- Constructed of super soft hand-forming suede with a knit fire-retardant shell.
- Unpadded wrap-around palm patch and split-knuckle guard for extra comfort and abrasion resistance.
- 3/4 knit FR wrap-around finger seams for a seamless fit and feel.
- Standard gauntlet with cuff forearm.
- Hook and loop adjustable wrist closure.
Youth Glove Sizing Guide (GIF)
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Simpson Individual Arm RestraintsMore InfoCompare
Steve Smith Autosports S294 Book - Quarter Midget Chassis TechnologyMore InfoCompare
Kirkey Junior 24 Series 8 Degree Aluminum Racing SeatMore InfoCompare
Simpson Quarter Midget Cage NetPrice: $59.99More InfoCompare
Simpson 5-Point Harness, Wrap Around, Quarter Midget Seat BeltMore InfoCompare
Simpson 5-Point Racing Harness, Bolt In, Quarter Midget Seat BeltsPrice: $99.99More InfoCompare
Bell K1 Sport SA10 Racing HelmetMore InfoCompare
Bell GP2 Youth Racing Helmet, Youth SeriesPrice: $299.99More InfoCompare
These Simpson individual arm restraints have padded arm bands and stainless steel hardware. 14" attachment straps. Available in red, blue or black.
This is the complete chassis tuning and set-up guide for quarter midgets. Includes both dirt and asphalt tech.
All of the benefits of KIRKEYs professional racing seats mean better lap times for you. Full size comfort and safety. All of KIRKEY Racing Fabrications smaller sized 24 Series seats are designed and manufactured with the same care and attention to detail as our other professional racing seats. TIG and MIG welded and reinforced in critical areas. Includes multi-level shoulder harness and sub belt cutouts.
- TIG welded .100" thick 5052 grade aluminum
- 8 Degree Layback Style
- MIG welded inside for added strength
- Headrest is reinforced with offset aluminum extrusion
- Water resistant nylon upholstery is double stitched around belt openings and all stress points
- Multi-level shoulder harness cutouts and submarine belt opening are standard
- This seat has rib supports and headrest lowered one inch for smaller children
Your choice of 8 Degree Layback in 10", 11", 12", 13" or 14" widths. Includes black cover.
960-24000 Instructions (PDF)
Item Details24 Series - 8 Degree Layback
Just the right size for quarter midgets.
The simpson quarter midget cage net can be adjusted from 23" to 28" in length. It is 7-1/2" wide at widest point.
Choose either black, blue, or red.
Built specifically for Quarter Midget racers. Wrap around style (pull down) with latch & link buckle.
- Crotch strap - 15"
- Should Strap - 33"
- Waist Strap - 44"
Item DetailsWrap-around Style
Built specifically for Quarter Midget racers. Bolt-in style (pull down) with latch & link buckle.
Item DetailsBolt-in Style
The Bell K1 Sport is a multi-use, full featured racing helmet with aero styling and Bells innovative Dominator chin bar design. The K1s aerodynamic features enhance the helmets stability in high-speed racing environments. The Snell SA2010 rated K1 Sport is a great race helmet for open wheel racers or kart racers who plan on moving into other forms of racing that require fire retardant helmets.
The K1 Sport features a lightweight composite shell, comfortable interior fit and maximum ventilation with full chin bar, forehead and top vents. The K1 Sport Racing Helmet takes a 276 SRV Shield and each helmet comes with a clear shield and Bell visor strip as standard equipment.The K1 Sport Helmet also features Bells redesigned face piece with recessed areas that allow for seamless radio integration and easy installation. Racers can customize the fit of the K1 Sport Helmet by using Bells Cheek Pad Inserts in 5mm, 10mm, 15mm and 20mm sizes to tighten the fit in the cheek area. The race helmet is available in White and flat black finish - the rubberized surface is more resistant to finger prints and smudges than traditional flat finishes. The K1 Sport is pre-drilled for use with head and neck restraint devices.
Bell Helmet Sizing Chart (PDF)
Item DetailsMulti-use, full featured helmet.
The GP.2 Youth helmet is designed for young racers who need an extra small size helmet that is fire retardant. The GP.2 Youth has the same design features as the adult GP.2 model. The GP.2 Youth is SFI 24.1 certified – the SFI 24.1 standard is accepted by various youth racing and karting organizations including the Quarter Midget Association of America (QMA). Metallic Silver
- Formula Style Helmet
- Advanced Aerodynamic Styling
- Air Intake To Maximize Forehead Ventilation
- Direct Flow Chin Bar Ventilation
- Youth Size Shell
- Lightweight Composite Shell Technology
- Standard Eyeport
- Positive Seal Visor System
- 287/3MM SRV Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System)
- E-Max Plus Multi Density Liner
- Pro Style Comfort-Plus Interior
- Removable/Replaceable Cheek Pads
- SFI 24.1 Youth Certification
- Available in sizes 4XS to XS
Item DetailsSame design features as the adult
GP.2 helmet. SFI 24.1 certified.