Black Aluminum Torsion Stop
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
- Torsion stop only (# 940-49200 shown below is torsion stop w/ hardware)
- 1-3/4" tube split
- Brilliant two tone machining
- Machined from 2024-T351 aircraft aluminum
- Newely revised by Sammy Swindell
- Solid design for less flex and improved durability
- Hidden machined pockets for less weight
- Black anodize with beautiful two-tone machining with that polished Swindell "look"
- Arms help eliminate unwanted flex
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Swindell Series Sprint Car Black Aluminum Torsion Stop with HardwareMore InfoCompare
Tru-Lite Titanium Stop Bolt, 7/16-20More InfoCompare
Tru-Lite Fine Thread Titanium Bolt, 3/8-24 x 1.800 InchPrice: $6.99More InfoCompare
After intense testing and scrutiny, Sammy designed these heavy-duty stops for increased longevity and durability. They will stand up to on track wear and tear. 1-3/4" split and machined in the USA from 2024-T3 billet aluminum. This torsion stop keeps with the uniform look of all the Swindell Series products with a clean, black anodize finish and contrasting CNC machining. Includes Titanium hardware.
- Made in the USA
- 2024-T3 Billet Aluminum
- Includes Ti Hardware
- Black anodized finish, contrasting CNC machining
- Radius Cut Edges
- Heavy Duty Design for Added Durability
These fine thread titanium stop bolts feature heat treated rolled threads. Titanium bolts have a greater tensile strength than Grade 8 bolts at half the weight.
Item Details5/8" Head
Weight equals speed so the lightweight components are key to any race team. Titanium is 42% lighter than steel to make you lighter and faster.
3/8"-24 with 9/16" Hex Head
These fine thread titanium bolts feature heat treated rolled threads. Titanium bolts have a greater tensile strength than Grade 8 bolts at half the weight.