Black 12 Volt Electric Wiper
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (18)
What's in the Box
Compact, self-contained wiper motor drives one wiper arm and blade, making it perfect for your early Coupe or Roadster. The wiper motor has a switch on the back.
- 12 volt motor
- Integral switch
- 90° sweep
- 10" wiper blade
For replacement parts, use blade 911-23506 and arm 911-23505.
- Power wire to "+" terminal
- Ground wire to "-" terminal
Main housing for motor is oval in shape with the following dimensions:
- Depth front to rear is 3-1/3"
- Height top to bottom is 2-1/8"
- Width from side to side is 3-1/4"
A mounting tab extends the width an additional 9/16" and has an isolating grommet installed.
- The drive shaft measures 3-1/4"
- Shaft diameter is .235"
- The threaded sleeve around the shaft is 2-1/2" long from the main housing
- Threaded sleeve allows for adjustment for proper spacing to the windshield
- Length of threads covering input shaft is 2.040"
- Length from motor face to end of input shaft is 3.165"