Speedway Black 12 Volt Electric Windshield Wiper Motor Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Compact, self-contained wiper motor drives one wiper arm and blade, making it perfect for your early Coupe or Roadster. The wiper motor has a switch on the back.
- 12 volt motor
- Integral switch
- 90° sweep
- 10" wiper blade
For replacement parts, use blade 911-23506 and arm 911-23505.
- Power wire to "+" terminal
- Ground wire to "-" terminal
Main housing for motor is oval in shape with the following dimensions:
- Depth front to rear is 3-1/3"
- Height top to bottom is 2-1/8"
- Width from side to side is 3-1/4"
A mounting tab extends the width an additional 9/16" and has an isolating grommet installed.
- The drive shaft measures 3-1/4"
- Shaft diameter is .235"
- The threaded sleeve around the shaft is 2-1/2" long from the main housing
- Threaded sleeve allows for adjustment for proper spacing to the windshield
- Length of threads covering input shaft is 2.040"
- Length from motor face to end of input shaft is 3.165"
M9 X .75 NUT 91123507
Notes11" cut to fit blade, arm is 7"-11" long. The motor is 2-1/8" tall x 3.25" long x 3.5" wide. Integrated switch. 90* sweep and returns to park position, will not return using external switch. NUT M9 X .75 (91123507)
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some interior restoration products available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.