Bilstein XVS Series Base Valve Linear Shock Absorbers
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
InfoThese new Bilstein XVS Series base valve linear shocks feature a 46mm steel body and are designed for Late Models and Modifieds. They are completely racer rebuildable and revalvable. These shocks are available with a soft or medium piston bleed, which allows the shock to react quicker or slower at low speeds.
- 46mm steel body monotube shocks designed for, but not limited to, Late Models and Modifieds
- Extreme volume nitrogen bulb minimizes rod pressure gain
- Zinc plated for rapid heat dissipation
- Linear valvings with base valve
- Completely racer rebuildable and revalvable
- Coil over compatible
- Specify stroke, rebound, compression, and soft (S) or medium (M) piston bleed
- Bilstein XVS Shock Options
Soft or Medium - More (soft) or less (medium) bleed allows shock to react quicker or slower at low speeds
6" Stroke 19.3" extended 13.35" compressed
7.5" Stroke 22.77" extended 15.24" compressed
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.