Bilstein Street Rod Front Coil-Over, 10 Inch
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Bilstein to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 2131220 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Bilsteins street rod shocks are considered by many to be the best that money can buy. By using a monotube design, the piston diameter can be larger and reacts better to changing road conditions.
The shocks are also correctly valved for the front of your car to give you the most comfortable ride in a non-adjustable shock. Has 5/8" I.D. mounting eyes.
Kit includes: One Bilstein front coilover and a QA1 spring (several spring rates available).
10-1/2" Mounted Length
More Like This
Bilstein Street Rod Front Coil-Over, 13 Inch
Bilstein Street Rod Front Coil-Over, 12 Inch
Bilstein Street Rod 12 Inch Rear Coil-Over Shock
Bilstein Street Rod 13 Inch Rear Coil-Over Shock
Speedway Coilover Shock Kit, 115 Rate, 11.5 Inch Mounted
QA1 1967-74 GM Front Coil-Over Kit
AFCO E319 EDGE Coilover Shock, Slick, Right Rear
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 5 Stroke, 11.9 Comp.
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 4 Stroke, 10.9 Comp.
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 3 Stroke, 9.9 Comp.