Bilstein SNS Steel Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp/Rebound: 6/2
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
- Shock of choice for Wissot and UMP racers
- Steel cap with Schrader valve
- Rebuildable - shock can be assembled and disassembled for rapid repair or valving change
- Nickel plated for rapid heat dissipation
- World class performance at a SN (Saturday Night) price!
- Bilstein's famous consistent, fade-free performance
- 46mm (1.81") diameter steel body
- Valve stacks and valving kits available separately
- Coil-over kit sold separately
Designed for, but not limited to: Modifieds, Late Models, and Sprint Cars.
- 9" stroke
- 13" compressed length
- 20" extended length
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Lightweight 5 Inch Spring Coil-over Adapter KitMore InfoCompare
Coilover Kits, 2 Inch Body, 5 Inch Coilover SleevePrice: $42.99More InfoCompare
IMCA Approved 5 Inch Rear Spring Coilover Kit, 5 Inch SleeveMore InfoCompare
Complete kit to adapt your 2-1/2" coil-over kit to the IMCA approved 5" spring. Available for Bilstein, Pro, QA1, Carrera, or Monroe steel shocks.
These coil over kits fit bearing end shocks with no modifications necessary. Available for Pro Shocks, Carrera, Monroe, QA1 or Bilstein coil-over compatible shocks.
Coilover kit works with 2 1/2" I.D. springs and 2" O.D. body shocks. The Carrera kit can be used on Bilstein shocks by adding a thick (.120") washer in the spring seat cup.
Note: The Bilstein application will not include the coil-over snap ring as Bilstein shocks include a new coil-over snap ring from the factory. If one is required, the coil-over snap ring is available as # 213-40100
910-46236 Instructions (PDF)
For 2005, IMCA allows modifieds to run 5" spring coil over kits on their steel rear shocks. We offer the complete kit with coilover kit and 5" spring plates. Choose Bilstein, Pro, QA1, Carrera or Monroe steel shocks.
Coil-Over Mounting Guide (GIF)
Item DetailsKit includes shock coil-over kit # 910-46236 and spring adapter plates # 910-45582