Bilstein SNS Steel Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, Comp/Reb: 9/1
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
- Shock of choice for Wissot and UMP racers
- Includes steel cap with Schrader Valve
- Rebuildable: shock can be assembled and disassembled for rapid repair or valving change
- Nickel plated for rapid heat dissipation
- World class performance at a SN (Saturday Night) price!
- Bilstein's famous consistent, fade-free performance
- Valve stacks and valving kits available separately
- Coilover kit sold separately
- 46mm (1.81") diameter steel body
- Steel Cap with Schrader Valve
- 7" Stroke
Designed for, but not limited to: Modifieds, Late Models, and Sprint Cars.
Item DetailsComp/Rebound: 9/1
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Lightweight 5 Inch Spring Coil-over Adapter KitMore Info
Coilover Kits, 2 Inch Body, 5 Inch Coilover SleevePrice: $42.99More Info
IMCA Approved 5 Inch Rear Spring Coilover Kit, 5 Inch SleeveMore Info
Bilstein S9Z2020 Steel 2 Inch Shock-9 Inch Stroke w/ Ends-Reb 2/Comp 2Price: $114.99More Info
Complete kit to adapt your 2-1/2" coil-over kit to the IMCA approved 5" spring. Available for Bilstein, Pro, QA1, Carrera, or Monroe steel shocks.
These coil over kits fit bearing end shocks with no modifications necessary. Available for Pro Shocks, Carrera, Monroe, QA1 or Bilstein coil-over compatible shocks.
Coilover kit works with 2 1/2" I.D. springs and 2" O.D. body shocks. The Carrera kit can be used on Bilstein shocks by adding a thick (.120") washer in the spring seat cup.
910-46236 Instructions (PDF)
For 2005, IMCA allows modifieds to run 5" spring coil over kits on their steel rear shocks. We offer the complete kit with coilover kit and 5" spring plates. Choose Bilstein, Pro, QA1, Carrera or Monroe steel shocks.
Coil-Over Mounting Guide (GIF)
These Bilstein mono tube gas shocks feature the latest development in shock valving technology; digressive valving. This delivers a new level of control by damping slow suspension movements more effectively while not allowing the chassis to be upset by sharp bumps.
Bilstein has set the standard for years in Indy Car, NASCAR, and Formula 1. Now it is setting the standard for Modifieds, Late Models and Open Wheel
23.44" extended, 14.94" collapsed, 19.75" mounting, 8.5" travel.