Bilstein S7G-3535 Small Steel Shock w/ Ends, 7 Inch, Comp 3.5/Reb 3.5
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Bilstein SG Series S7G mono-tube gas shocks feature the latest development in shock valving technology; digressive valving. This delivers a new level of control by damping slow suspension movements more effectively while not allowing the chassis to be upset by sharp bumps. Bilstein has set the standard for years in Winston Cup, Indy Car and Formula 1. Now it's setting the standard for Modifieds, Late Models and Open Wheel.
- Use on the front of Modifieds and Sprints
- Also suitable for Midgets, TQ's, Dwarf Cars, etc.
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Economy price
- Low rod pressure
- Bilstein's famous consistent, fade-free performance
- Features one bearing end and one welded end
- 1-5/8" steel body
- 7" stroke
- Comp. Length: 12"
- Extended Length: 20"
You may also be interested in:
Bilstein 193103 Small Body Steel Coilover KitView$46.99Compare